DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mq3cgj/nitrocellulose) has announced the addition of the "Nitrocellulose (CAS 9004-70-0) Market Research Report 2012" report to their offering.
Nitrocellulose (CAS 9004-70-0) Market Research Report 2012 presents comprehensive data on nitrocellulose markets globally and regionally (Europe, Asia, North America etc.)
The report includes nitrocellulose description, covers its application areas and related patterns. It overviews nitrocellulose market, names nitrocellulose producers and indicates its suppliers.
Besides, the report provides nitrocellulose prices in regional markets.
In addition to the above the report determines nitrocellulose consumers in the market.
Business Analytic Center offers its clients in-depth market research of chemical industry products on the global and regional markets (North & Latin America, Asia Pacific, European Union, Russia and CIS).
We can analyze the following elements for each chemical product in any country or region:
- capacities and production
- consumption volume and structure
- market price trends
- exports and imports
- existing technologies
- feedstock market condition
- market news digest
- market forecast.
Nitrocellulose (CAS 9004-70-0) Market Research Report 2012 can feature:
- market condition and estimations, market forecast
- chemical product ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas
- regional and global producers, consumers and traders (including contact details).
Key Topics Covered:
1. General Nitrocellulose Description, Composition, Information On Ingredients, Hazards Identification, Handling And Storage, Toxicological And Ecological Information, Transport Information.
2. Nitrocellulose Application Areas, Patents
3. Nitrocellulose Market. Manufacturers And Traders Of Nitrocellulose (Including Contact Details)
4. Current Nitrocellulose Market Prices
5. Nitrocellulose Consumers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mq3cgj/nitrocellulose
Source: Research and Markets