DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g3rxch/ireland_diabetes) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Ireland Diabetes Care Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018" to their offering.
Ireland Diabetes Care Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018 provides key market data on the Ireland Diabetes Care Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within two market categories - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Diabetes Care Devices market categories - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within two market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the two market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Ireland Diabetes Care Devices market.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Ireland Diabetes Care Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Key Topics Covered:
1. List of Tables & Figures
3 Diabetes Care Devices In Ireland
4 Glucose Monitoring In Ireland
5 Insulin Delivery In Ireland
6 Overview of Key Companies in Ireland Diabetes Care Devices Market
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- LifeScan, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Bayer HealthCare AG
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
- Animas Corporation
- Nipro Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g3rxch/ireland_diabetes
Source: Global Markets Direct
Source: Research and Markets