DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7mkcss/braincells_inc) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new company profile "BrainCells Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's pharmaceuticals report, BrainCells Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2012 provides data on the BrainCells Inc.'s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, BrainCells Inc.'s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from BrainCells Inc. and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- BrainCells Inc. - Brief BrainCells Inc. overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of BrainCells Inc. human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of BrainCells Inc. with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the BrainCells Inc.'s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate BrainCells Inc.'s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of BrainCells Inc. in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the BrainCells Inc.'s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with BrainCells Inc..
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of BrainCells Inc. and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7mkcss/braincells_inc
Source: Global Markets Direct
Source: Research and Markets