LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Following Cerveceria Nacional Dominicana’s USD 31 million buyout of Royal Unibrew's share in Antigua Brewery, along with Antigua PET Plant, St Vincent Brewery and Dominica Brewery and Beverages, production in Antigua ceased in May 2011, which in turn hampered brand perception in the market. Increased tourism has supported market growth and boosted the economy in the majority of nations. Tourist numbers have been helped in Guadeloupe in particular, by increasing cruise ship visits.
New research report “Caribbean Beer Market Insights 2012” elaborated by Canadean is aimed at providing a quality in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Caribbean beer industry, covering:
- historical and current trend analysis, including data on volumes from 2007 to 2011 plus forecasts for 2012;
- in-depth market segmentation – mainstream, premium, super premium, discount, alcoholic strength, beer type;
- data and analysis on the performance of both domestic and imported brands;
- insight and analysis on industry structure, review of leading brewers.
- distribution channel data (on- vs. off-premise); packaging data (consumption volumes by pack material, type, size, refillable vs. non-refillable, multi-serve vs. single serve); market valuation data and pricing data (beer consumption by price segment/distribution channel).
Title: Caribbean Beer Market Insights 2012
Published: September, 2012
Price: US$ 10,688.00
Market Reports on Beer Industry in Various Regions of China are Also Available:
- China Regional North Beer Market Insight 2012
- China Regional South Beer Market Insight 2012
- China Regional West Beer Market Insight 2012
- China Regional East Beer Market Insight 2012
More new market research reports by Canadean can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/canadean/info.html
Source: The Market Publishers, Ltd.