DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/smw4mq/the_future_of_air) has announced the addition of the "The Future of Air Power in the Middle East - Markets and Technologies Outlook - 2013-2018" report to their offering.
Based on past and recent events, the Middle East will continue to experience volatility for the foreseeable future. The effects of such turmoil will impact the economies, cultures and military needs of the Region, particularly on their air power missions, logistics and structure.
This new forecast is authored by a veteran fighter pilot, with hands-on air power experience in the region. Mr. Dixon Bash meticulously analyzes and forecasts the future of air power markets and technologies in the Middle East. The analysis explores the current air power situation in 12 Middle Eastern countries and forecasts their advancement under three different Regional scenarios.
The countries researched and analyzed in this report are:
- Saudi Arabia
In addition to a detailed by-market, by-technology and by-country analysis and forecast, this report highlights unique business opportunities that may arise from the forecasted growth of airpower in the Middle East.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Current Markets & Technologies
4. Middle East Air Power Market Forecast by Technology by Country - 2013-2018
5. Middle East Air Power Market Forecast by Technology - 2013-2018
6. Middle East Air Power Market Forecast by Country - 2013-2018
7. Middle East Air Power Operation and Maintenance Market Forecast by Technology - 2013-2018
8. Middle East Air Power Operation and Maintenance Market Forecast by Country - 2013-2018
9. Middle East Air Power Installed Base Forecast by Country - 2013-2018
10. Middle East Air Power Market Forecast Scenario I, II and III - Comparisons by Country - 2013-2018
11. Business Opportunities
Glossary & Definitions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/smw4mq/the_future_of_air
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Government and Public Sector, Transport and Shipping, Aviation
Source: Research and Markets