DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/96cxzp/thors_microsoft) has announced the addition of Elsevier Science and Technology's new book "Thor's Microsoft Security Bible. A Collection of Practical Security Techniques" to their offering.
Thor's Microsoft® Security Bible provides a "one-stop-shop" for Microsoft-related security techniques and procedures as applied to the typical deployment of a Microsoft-based infrastructure. The book contains detailed security concepts and methodologies described at every level: Server, Client, Organizational Structure, Platform-specific security options, application specific security (IIS, SQL, Active Directory, etc.) and also includes new, never-before-published security tools complete with source code.
- Detailed technical information on security processes for all major Microsoft applications
- Unique project-based "storytelling" delivery, combining multiple security techniques and methods together for real-world solutions to security challenges in actual business use cases
- Reference-style content for access to specific application security techniques and methods
- Actual author opinion and guidance as not only HOW to go about security particular applications, but WHY to do so
- DVD Companion disk with source code, tools, video tutorials, and other materials
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/96cxzp/thors_microsoft.
Source: Elsevier Science and Technology
Source: Research and Markets