DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xmms5z/smith_and_nephew) has announced the addition of the "Smith & Nephew Profile (Large Joints): Global Market Share Analysis by Region, SWOT, Product Pipeline & Financials (Executive Summary)" report to their offering.
The vast majority of Smith & Nephew's revenue was earned from the company's orthopedics business unit. Smith & Nephew posted strong revenue growth over the first three quarters of 2010. The company's Orthopedics, Endoscopy and Advanced Wound Management business units each grew significantly, with the highest growth in Advanced Wound Management. Smith & Nephew's growth was constrained in Europe due to fiscal austerity measures.
The key product areas covered in this report include:
- Large joint substitutes (including knees and hips)
The information covered includes:
- An overview of the company history and current product divisions
- A summary of corporate financial metrics
- A review of recently approved products and the results of preliminary clinical trials
- An in-depth review of the strengths, weaknesses opportunities and threats (SWOT) to the company's orthopedic biomaterials divisions
- A detailed look at the market share and performance of each division in various countries across the U.S., Europe and Asia. Whenever possible, market share and division revenues are examined by individual country for each region of the globe.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xmms5z/smith_and_nephew.
Source: Research and Markets