DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/trbnwm/zimmer_profile) has announced the addition of the "Zimmer Profile (Large Joints): Global Market Share Analysis by Region, SWOT, Product Pipeline & Financials" company profile to their offering.
Zimmer is a strong player in the large joint replacement market. Zimmer's reconstructive unit accounted for over 75% of its global revenue, and the company saw strong growth in the hip and extremity segments of its reconstructive sectors. Zimmer's strongest growth in 2011 came from its dental and trauma business.
The information covered includes:
- An overview of the company history and current product divisions
- A summary of corporate financial metrics
- A review of recently approved products and the results of preliminary clinical trials
- An in-depth review of the strengths, weaknesses opportunities and threats (SWOT) to the company's orthopedic biomaterials divisions
- A detailed look at the market share and performance of each division in various countries across the U.S., Europe and Asia. Whenever possible, market share and division revenues are examined by individual country for each region of the globe.
The key product areas covered in this report include:
- Large joint substitutes (including knees and hips)
Key Topics Covered:
Zimmer Company Overview
Metal Proximal Component
Large Joint Reconstruction Market Share Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/trbnwm/zimmer_profile
Source: Research and Markets