- Experience hands-on, nationally recognized ASI ATV RiderCoursesm. ASI will supply an ATV and protective gear. Get a certificate.
- Conduct live or taped interviews with Paul Vitrano, ASI Executive Vice President, and Licensed ASI Instructors.
- Film the ASI RiderCourse. B-roll, photography also available.
ATV Safety Institute:
We’re launching the first national Autumn ATV Safety Week as the late-year riding season gets underway, as hunting and fishing ramp up across the country, and as ATV sales traditionally rise at this time of year. Everyone’s first ride should be the ASI ATV RiderCourse, available at hundreds of locations throughout the United States. We want to reduce crashes and injuries resulting from improper ATV use.
October 9. Two ASI RiderCourses scheduled: 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- If you want to film/report and get trained and receive a certificate, please arrive by 8:30 a.m. or 12:30 p.m.
- If you want to film and report and/or experience some segments of a RiderCourse, please arrive anytime between 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Buck’s RiderCourse Ranch
688 Route 32, Sykesville, Maryland 21784
Note to Editors
The ATV RiderCourse, conducted in a controlled environment under the direct supervision of an ASI licensed instructor, will offer the opportunity to experience the basic riding skills learned in the course. The All-Terrain Vehicle Safety Institute® develops rider training programs and promotes the safe and responsible use of ATVs. The ASI works to reduce crashes and injuries resulting from improper ATV use. Formed in 1988, the ASI is a not-for-profit division of the Specialty Vehicle Institute of America®. For safety information or to enroll in an ATV RiderCourse near you, visit www.atvsafety.org or call (800) 887-2887.
ATV Safety Institute
(949) 727-3727, Ext. 3091
On-Site: Ty van Hooydonk (949) 300-0036
Source: ATV Safety Institute