DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/562cr5/dimethyl) has announced the addition of the "Dimethyl Disulfide (DMDS) (CAS 624-92-0) Market Research Report 2012" report to their offering.
Dimethyl Disulfide (DMDS) (CAS 624-92-0) Market Research Report 2012 presents comprehensive data on dimethyl disulfide (dmds) markets globally and regionally (Europe, Asia, North America etc.)
The report includes dimethyl disulfide (dmds) description, covers its application areas and related patterns. It overviews dimethyl disulfide (dmds) market, names dimethyl disulfide (dmds) producers and indicates its suppliers.
Besides, the report provides dimethyl disulfide (dmds) prices in regional markets.
In addition to the above the report determines dimethyl disulfide (dmds) consumers in the market.
Business Analytic Center offers its clients in-depth market research of chemical industry products on the global and regional markets (North & Latin America, Asia Pacific, European Union, Russia and CIS).
We can analyze the following elements for each chemical product in any country or region:
- Capacities and production
- Consumption volume and structure
- Market price trends
- Exports and imports
- Existing technologies
- Feedstock market condition
- Market news digest
- Market forecast.
Dimethyl Disulfide (DMDS) (CAS 624-92-0) Market Research Report 2012 can feature:
- Market condition and estimations, market forecast
- Chemical product ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas
- Regional and global producers, consumers and traders (including contact details).
Key Topics Covered:
1. GENERAL DIMETHYL DISULFIDE DESCRIPTION, COMPOSITION, INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS, HAZARDS IDENTIFICATION, HANDLING AND STORAGE, TOXICOLOGICAL AND ECOLOGICAL INFORMATION, TRANSPORT INFORMATION.
2. DIMETHYL DISULFIDE APPLICATION AREAS, PATENTS
2.1. Application areas
- Oil refining
- Fine chemicals
- Use of dibutyl succinate, dimethyl disulfide and mixtures of same as insect attractants
- Process for production of organic disulfides
- Electrochemical activation of organic disulfides for electrophilic substitution
3. DIMETHYL DISULFIDE MARKET. MANUFACTURERS AND TRADERS OF DIMETHYL DISULFIDE (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS)
3.1. Manufacturers of Dimethyl disulfide
- Acros Organics B.V.B.A.
- Alfa Aesar, Johnson Matthey Company
- Arkema France S.A. (Formerly Atofina)
- Finetech Industry Limited
- 3WAY PHARM INC.
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Taihe Chemicals
- Binbo Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Narchem Corporation
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
- Sigma-Aldrich Corp.
- Alfa Aesar, a Johnson Matthey Company
3.2. Suppliers (trading companies) of Dimethyl disulfide (including contact details)
4. DIMETHYL DISULFIDE MARKET PRICES
5. DIMETHYL DISULFIDE CONSUMERS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/562cr5/dimethyl
Source: Research and Markets