DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rkshpm/nuclear_power_in) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Nuclear Power in Switzerland, Market Outlook to 2025, 2012 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Power Plants, Companies" to their offering.
This report deals with the nuclear power market analysis including energy mix, nuclear capacity and generation forecast, drivers, restraints key players, regulations, trends and developments in nuclear power industry. The report discusses in detail about the present energy mix and historic and forecast data for the nuclear installed capacity and generation. The forecast is done for the years 2012-2025. It also discusses about the regulatory framework which includes nuclear policy and regulations in the country. The report also includes the details of all reactors in the country and key players in nuclear industry.
- The report analyzes Switzerland's nuclear power industry to 2025.
- Explores and analyzes the trends and developments in Switzerland's nuclear power industry.
- Provides details about historic and forecast installed nuclear capacity and generation.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Gain most up to date information and analysis on Switzerland's nuclear power industry.
- Understand the role of nuclear power in the country's energy mix.
- Facilitate decision making by understanding the trends and developments in Switzerland's nuclear power industry.
- Axpo AG
- BKW FMB Energie AG
- Kernkraftwerk Gosgen-Daniken AG
- Kernkraftwerk Leibstadt AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rkshpm/nuclear_power_in
Source: Research and Markets