BOSTON, Oct. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading research consultancy ATLANTIC-ACM delivered its 2012 ATLANTIC-ACM Awards for Metro Wholesale Carrier Excellence today at the COMPTEL PLUS Fall 2012 Convention & Expo in Dallas, Texas. The awards were based on data for this year's Metro Carrier Report Card, which is derived from more than 1,600 individual ratings of metro carriers by their wholesale customers.
Dr. Judy Reed Smith delivered the awards, which were as as follows:
- AT&T: ILEC Brand, Sales Reps and Network Performance
- CenturyLink: ILEC Provisioning, Customer Service and Data Value
- Verizon: ILEC Provisioning, Billing and Voice Value
- Windstream: ILEC Sales Reps
- Fibertech: CLEC Brand, Sales Reps, Network Performance, Billing, Customer Service and Data Value
- FPL FIbernet: CLEC Provisioning
- Level 3: CLEC Voice Value
- XO: CLEC Voice Value
About ATLANTIC-ACM Boston-based ATLANTIC-ACM is a leading provider of strategic research and consulting services to the telecommunications and information industries. In addition to producing the industry's principal benchmarking, sizing and opportunity studies, the company assists clients in evaluating telecommunications opportunities for successful investment, market entry, and long-term planning. For more information, visit ATLANTIC-ACM's website at www.atlantic-acm.com.
Members of the press may reach Dr. Judy Reed Smith directly +1 617 720 3700.