DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/brvvq6/vodafone_group) has announced the addition of iCD Research's new company profile "Vodafone Group PLC : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" to their offering.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vodafone Group PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vodafone Group PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vodafone Group PLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vodafone Group PLC (Vodafone) is one of the leading providers of telecommunication services worldwide. The company engages in providing data and fixed line, voice, and messaging services. It has presence in various countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the US. Vodafone operates through subsidiaries, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. The company operates primarily under the brand name Vodafone worldwide, except for the US, where it operates under the Verizon Wireless brand. Vodafone had a base of over 370 million customers in more than 30 countries. The company is also expanding into integrated mobile and PC communication services. Vodafone is headquartered in Newbury, the UK.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/brvvq6/vodafone_group
Source: iCD Research
Source: Research and Markets