DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pc5vdx/united_states) has announced the addition of iCD Research's new company profile "United States Postal Service: Transport and Logistics - Company Profile and SWOT Report" to their offering.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "United States Postal Service"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "United States Postal Service" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "United States Postal Service"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
United States Postal Service (USPS) operates as an independent organization of the executive branch of the Government of the US and provides mailing services to individual and commercial customers throughout the US. It offers a wide range of postal services under two broad categories: Mailing Services and Shipping Services. The company's mailing services comprise standard mail, first class mail, periodicals and package services while shipping services includes express mail, priority mail, bulk parcel post and bulk international mail. The company operates through a network of more than 32,000 post offices, branches, stations, contract postal units and retail establishments. It delivers mail across 151 million delivery points located in both urban and rural areas. USPS is headquartered in Washington, the US.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pc5vdx/united_states
Source: iCD Research
Source: Research and Markets