ATLANTA, Oct. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Numerex Corp (NASDAQ: NMRX), a leading provider of on-demand and interactive machine-to-machine (M2M) enterprise solutions, will be showcasing the company's ongoing innovation and M2M industry expertise at MobileCon™, October 9 – 11 in San Diego, CA. Numerex will highlight its M2M services, platforms, and solutions.
Numerex will showcase the following comprehensive capabilities and innovative solutions at booth 335 in the M2M Zone:
- Numerex FAST® (Foundation Application Software Technology) an advanced, highly scalable platform which enables dynamic management of network services, device management and applications including data consolidation, manipulation, and delivery through web-based and smartphone applications.
- Network Services which help enterprise companies enable global carrier-grade connectivity across 2G, 3G, 4G, CDMA and satellite together with voice services, automated activation and provisioning, fraud detection and policy management.
- Numerex service enablement portal which provides on-demand network, device and application management.
- M2M Services that provide advisory, design and integration services; solutions enablement; and device certification through the Numerex 6D™ engagement model.
- M2M vertical solutions including location based services, tank monitoring, supply chain, healthcare, and driver behavior.
"Numerex remains committed to enhancing our value proposition through continued innovation and working with our customers to deliver best-in-class enterprise solutions. We are currently enabling and supporting hundreds of enterprise customers who market and sell M2M solutions in over 50 vertical markets," said Stratton Nicolaides, chairperson and CEO of Numerex.
MobileCon is a mobile IT and enterprise event designed specifically for the IT executive and professional. For more information about Numerex, please visit the company at booth 335 or go to www.numerex.com.
Numerex Corp (NASDAQ: NMRX) is a leading provider of interactive and on-demand machine-to-machine (M2M) technology and services, offered on a subscription basis, used in the development and support of M2M solutions for the enterprise and government markets worldwide. The Company offers Numerex DNA® that may include hardware and smart Devices, cellular and satellite Network services, and software Applications that are delivered through Numerex FAST® (Foundation Application Software Technology). In addition, business services are offered to enable the development of efficient, reliable, and secure solutions while accelerating deployment. Numerex is ISO 27001 information security-certified, highlighting the Company's focus on M2M data security, service reliability, and round-the-clock support of its customers' M2M solutions. For additional information, please visit www.numerex.com.
© 2012 Numerex Corp. All rights reserved. Numerex, the Numerex logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of Numerex Corp. and/or Numerex- affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Statements contained in this press release concerning Numerex that are not historical fact are "forward-looking" statements and involve important risks and uncertainties. Such risks and uncertainties, which are detailed in Numerex's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, could cause Numerex's results to differ materially from current expectations as expressed in this press release. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this press release, and Numerex assumes no duty to update forward-looking statements.
Numerex Media Contact:
404 214-0722 ext 102
Investor Relations Contact:
SOURCE Numerex Corp