Oct 8 (Reuters) - Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace (SPEEA)
* Society of Professional Engineering Employees in aerospace charge Boeing on
unfair labor practice after report of seized cameras
* SPEEA says filed the two charges against Boeing after receiving complaints
from members at multiple Boeing locations
* Filed at the Seattle office of the NLRB, the first charge reads: "ï¿½ the Employer has engaged in surveillance of protected concerted activity and has otherwise interfered with that activity by videotaping and photographing employees engaged in peaceful, protected concerted activity in Portland, OR."
* The second charge reads: "ï¿½ the Employer has interfered with members engaging in protected concerted activity by confiscating photographs taken by employees of other employees engaging in protected concerted activity."
* Source text * Further company coverage ((Bangalore Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780))