SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple unified communications platforms, including business phone systems, applications and mobile UC solutions, continues to help credit unions successfully navigate the challenges of increased competition and cutting-edge service expectations via ShoreTel’s powerful all-in-one solution that helps eliminate complexity thus lowering total cost of ownership for businesses.
In the current economy, credit unions are looking for ways to offer unique service experiences because members expect high levels of service that go far beyond a traditional visit to a brick and mortar branch office. With ShoreTel’s unified communication solution, IT departments are able to avoid complexity and focus on alternative ways to best service customers – such as easily using instant messaging to resolve customer issues. The distributed single-image architecture at the heart of the ShoreTel platform is ideal for credit unions with multiple locations, as there is no need for disparate IT in every branch.
“We understand that credit unions, like all financial organizations, are under constant pressure to improve the efficiency of their operations, bring down costs, and provide stellar customer service,” said Kevin Gavin, chief marketing officer, ShoreTel. “ShoreTel's ability to provide a seamless integrated solution addresses these needs head-on, which is why we’ve been a popular provider of business phone systems with integrated unified communications in the credit union market for years.”
With a primary focus on member business lending, corporate stabilization and the Federal Reserve’s Interchange rule, the last thing credit unions need to worry about is their communication solution. ShoreTel helps make business run smoother by providing a unified communications solution that helps rapidly resolve customer issues, thereby providing superior service to all members.
- “ShoreTel’s instant messaging is a part of our culture and how we communicate with each other between locations, resulting in the delivery of superior service to our members.”
- Colleen Jakes, TopLine Federal Credit Union
- “I got an extremely powerful, advanced and totally customizable phone solution/answering machine/desktop integrated communication system for my entire credit union. It is simple to change and manage – it basically runs itself. And it’s such an excellent value.”
- Doug Wadsworth, president, Tri-Cities Credit Union
- “We were impressed from the very beginning with the ease of management and how simple the ShoreTel system was to use. The other solutions we considered either were very hard to manage or were not designed to be as robust as ShoreTel. We never have to worry about whether the system is working right; it has been a solid investment.”
- Havre W. Hamilton, technology director, 1st Liberty Federal Credit Union
- “What we like best about our ShoreTel system is the ability to unify all our branches across the U.S. on one phone system. With ShoreTel any staff member can reach any other staff member by dialing 4-digits. This along with the ShoreTel Communicator has increased performance from all departments with the Call Center leading the way in improving efficiency.”
- Robert Harloe, vice president information technology, Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union
- “During the time that we have enjoyed the ShoreTel system, we have had multiple business continuity issues of varying natures and ShoreTel has been even better than expected at keeping our operation up and running, not just from a design level, but from a service and support level as well. I could not, in good conscience, recommend anything but ShoreTel to a prospective buyer.”
- Mark Morse, Chief Information Officer, Hoosier Hills Credit Union
Related Links & Conversation
- Subscribe to ShoreTel’s blog.
- Follow ShoreTel on Twitter and Facebook.
- Read ShoreTel Customer Success Stories
- #ShoreTel, #UC
ShoreTel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHOR) is a provider of business communication solutions whose brilliantly simple unified communications platforms, applications and mobile UC solutions promise a new rhythm of workforce engagement and collaboration. With costly complexity eliminated by design from its award-winning, all-in-one IP phone system, UC and contact center solution, and its industry-leading hosted phone system, workers enjoy a freedom and self-reliance that other providers can’t match. Users have full control to engage and collaborate, no matter the time, place or device, for the lowest cost and demand on IT resources in the industry. ShoreTel is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and has regional offices and partners worldwide. For more information, visit shoretel.com or shoretelsky.com.
Jessica Ravenna, 650-762-2920
Source: ShoreTel, Inc.