DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rxl7bw/top_350_film) has announced the addition of the "Top 350 Film Production (Global)" report to their offering.
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the Global Film Production. Using a unique method of analysis, each of the top 350 companies included is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages. Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation. The following are some of the key findings of this new report:
- 95 of the 350 companies analysed have been rated as Danger
- 59 companies are ripe for takeover
- 98 companies achieved greater than 10% increase in sales last year.
- 72 companies made a pre-tax loss.
- 166 companies saw sales fall last year.
This analysis gives you unrivalled market and company intelligence using a simple graphical, numeric and model. Each company is individually analysed in both the company's own currency, and USD ($) for ease of use. These individual analyses highlight a company's strengths and weaknesses instantly.
Along with individual company information, this report also contains a comprehensive study of the market, based on the companies analysed. This key information includes:
- Best trading partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
- Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market based on the companies analysed, average growth)
- Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average)
- Fastest growing companies (performance matrix)
Companies can change at an alarming rate in a very short space of time - be sure to check out the performance of the 95 companies we rate as Danger to see how these companies have declined over 4 years. Whether you wish to benchmark your own company's results, study the industry in more depth or have a vast array of industry intelligence at your disposal, this report is the ideal resource.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rxl7bw/top_350_film
Source: Research and Markets