DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wq2l5r/conrad_product) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new company profile "CONRAD - Product Pipeline Review - 2012" to their offering.
This report provides data on the CONRAD's research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
- Brief CONRAD overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of CONRAD human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of CONRAD with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the CONRAD's pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate CONRAD's strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of CONRAD in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the CONRAD's R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with CONRAD.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of CONRAD and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wq2l5r/conrad_product
Source: Global Markets Direct
Source: Research and Markets