DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fnjlt3/eurocine_vaccines) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new company profile "Eurocine Vaccines AB - Product Pipeline Review - 2012" to their offering.
This report provides data on the Eurocine Vaccines AB's research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
- Brief Eurocine Vaccines AB overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Eurocine Vaccines AB human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Eurocine Vaccines AB with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Eurocine Vaccines AB's pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Eurocine Vaccines AB's strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Eurocine Vaccines AB in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Eurocine Vaccines AB's R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Eurocine Vaccines AB.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Eurocine Vaccines AB and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fnjlt3/eurocine_vaccines
Source: Global Markets Direct
Source: Research and Markets