What do public diplomacy, trade and tourism promotion, and corporate communication professionals all need to know in global public outreach work? GfK global communication and place branding experts invite you to a rare briefing of the latest Anholt-GfK Roper Nation Brands Index (NBI) study. We will share global research results as well as cross-border best practices. This briefing will address issues such as:
- Which nations have the best reputation in areas such as Exports, Culture, and Governance?
- The relevance of “country-of-origin”: which countries enjoy growing good will and which countries have a “good-will deficit”
- What are Brand America’s main competitors in innovation and product quality? What intangible assets can it further leverage around the globe?
- How do small nations compete effectively for share of voice and share of business in a market like the United States?
- The importance of a deeper understanding of audiences; the common values that can help bridge cultural differences, e.g. what values and aspirations do Americans, Swedes, Chinese, and Mexicans share?
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
9-10AM: Registration & Breakfast
10-11:30: Press Conference
City Club of Washington
555 13th Street NW
To register, contact David Stanton at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (908) 497-8075
David Stanton, 908-497-8075