DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lvqzd2/ultra_hnwis_in) has announced the addition of the "Ultra HNWIs in Indonesia 2012" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the HNWI population and wealth management industry in Indonesia.
As of 2011, there are 626 Ultra HNWIs in Indonesia. This report provides historical trends and projections of the volume and wealth of Indonesian UHNWIs. The report then reviews these findings in an analysis of the local Wealth Management and Private Banking sector.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2016
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each city
- Fastest growing cities for UHNWIs
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Indonesia
- Size of local wealth management industry
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of UHNWI wealth
- As of 2011, there are 626 UHNWIs in Indonesia. Jakarta is home to the largest portion of them (55% or 345 of UHNWIs). There are also sizable Indonesian UHNWI populations in Bali (35 UHNWIs), Surabaya (23 UHNWIs), Bandung (20 UHNWIs) and Medan (18 UHNWIs).
- There are 52 female UHNWIs in Indonesia, making up 8.3% of the total Indonesian UHNWIs, a figure below the worldwide average of approximately 20%.
- WealthInsight's research shows that a large proportion of local wealth is currently held offshore, mostly in Singapore-based private banks. HNWIs remain invested in Singapore for reasons such as tax avoidance and risk diversification, but also due to higher product sophistication across the straits."
- Bank Capital
- Bank DBS Indonesia
- Bank Mandiri
- Bank Windu
- Citibank Indonesia
- Credit Suisse
- JPMorgan Chase
- Julius Baer
- Merrill Lynch
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lvqzd2/ultra_hnwis_in
Source: Research and Markets