SAN MATEO, Calif., Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lattice Engines, the pioneer in Big Data for Sales, today announced its expansion internationally with the acquisition of Black Atoms, a Beijing-based Big Data and analytics technology company, for an undisclosed amount. Black Atoms' strong expertise with Big Data integration and management techniques brings new technological innovations to Lattice Engines' Big Data analytics platform, salesPRISM, and adds to the company's unique talent pool of data scientists. This acquisition expands Lattice's presence to Asia, enabling it to more closely serve its growing number of global customers.
Comments on the News:
- "Lattice has helped our sales team with faster call preparation and targeted solutions our customers are most likely to need," said Matthew Holst, director, Global CRM Asia Pacific, Dell. "With Lattice we have an improved, in region support infrastructure and expect continued innovation."
- "With the addition of the Black Atoms team, we are expediting execution of our vision and product roadmap to deliver the power of Big Data to sales," said Kent McCormick, Ph.D., president and CTO of Lattice Engines. "Black Atoms' Big Data development expertise has already delivered impressive innovations to our award-winning Big Data analytics platform that have greatly benefited our customers. We look forward to working together to continue enabling customer success."
Lattice Engines Capitalizes on Big Data for Sales
This announcement continues Lattice's fast growth trajectory as it revolutionizes sales through the power of Big Data for leading customers around the globe including ADP, Dell, EMC and VMware. In the past 12 months, Lattice has:
- Doubled the size of its customer base including recent wins at Adobe, Microsoft, and SunTrust;
- Increased its employee headcount by 76 percent;
- Delivered new product innovations with the release of salesPRISM 6.2, arming front line sales professionals with real-time, predictive and actionable insight wherever they are using the power of Big Data;
- And received numerous industry accolades including being named by AlwaysOn as one of the OnDemand Top 100 winners , a 2012 CRM Rising Star by CRM magazine, and a Stevie Award by the 2012 American Business Awards for Most Innovative Technology Company of the Year.
Additional Comments on the News:
- "Our extraordinary growth over the past year is due to our unique ability to make the promise of Big Data tangible for business leaders," said Shashi Upadhyay, chairman and CEO of Lattice Engines. "Lattice takes companies beyond the hype to see how applying Big Data techniques to internal, external and social data can improve sales performance by 40 percent and higher."
About Lattice Engines
Lattice Engines is revolutionizing sales by harnessing big data to develop the most informed sales pros, engaging the most receptive customers in the most compelling ways. The company's big data analytics platform, salesPRISM, delivers real-time, actionable, account-specific insight directly to sales reps via CRM, email, or mobile devices. Fortune 5000 companies rely on Lattice to generate more pipeline opportunity and close more deals, improving sales performance by 40 percent or more. Lattice is privately held and backed by Sequoia Capital with headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Learn more at www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines.
SOURCE Lattice Engines