DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t6xkzw/profile_of) has announced the addition of the "Profile of Profile of Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC)" company profile to their offering.
This report is an updated profile last published by BSG in August 2011.
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) is a statutory organisation, officially established with its own ordinance. As such, it is not officially a part of the Hong Kong government. The HKTDC assists Hong Kong-based businesses to market their products and services to an international buying audience. The HKTDC organises events and exhibitions, publishes sourcing magazines, offers training and advice and provides trade-related data and market intelligence through its website in an effort to promote Hong Kong products and services - especially those of small- and medium-sized enterprises.
The HKTDC has listed the following objectives as the core part of its mission:
- Develop and diversify markets for Hong Kong companies
- Promote Hong Kong's products and services in world markets
- Promote Hong Kong's leading role as an international business hub for services and information
- Enhance Hong Kong's position as the pre-eminent international business city of China
- Enhance Hong Kong's standing as a partner and platform for global business and supporter of free trade
Key Topics Covered:
ORGANISATION HISTORY - KEY MILESTONES
KEY PRODUCTS AND MARKETS
MARKET INTELLIGENCE SERVICES
BUSINESS MATCHING SERVICE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t6xkzw/profile_of
Source: Research and Markets