DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lcdmx3/market_growth) has announced the addition of the "Market Growth Outlook in the Global Cards and Payments Industry 2012-2013: Survey Brief" report to their offering.
- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRL's exclusive panel of leading cards and payments industry executives. The opinions and forward looking statements of 60 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 65% represent directors, departmental heads and C-level respondents
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric and VRL accessing B2B panels comprised of senior decision makers and leading companies
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East
- The report covers data and analysis on cards and payments industry market growth outlook
- Key topics covered include demand in emerging markets, growth expectations in developed countries, high demand products and vital channels of growth
Market Growth Outlook in the Global Cards and Payments Industry 2012-2013: Survey Brief is a new report by Timetric and VRL that provides access to the global cards and payments industry market growth outlook. The report also identifies future growth of companies, high demand products and vital channels of growth. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities.
The report features the opinions of global cards and payments industry respondents related to the following:
- Demand in emerging markets
- Growth expectations in developed countries
- High demand products
- Vital channels of growth
Reasons To Buy
- Uncover the market growth outlook in the global cards and payments industry 2012-2013
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lcdmx3/market_growth
Source: Research and Markets