DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4cmfh5/key_smartphone) has announced the addition of the "Key Smartphone Display Development Trends in 2012 and Beyond" report to their offering.
At this year's SID Display Week 2012 exhibition, held in the US city of Boston at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in June. MIC collected data on a large number of Smartphone display products. This report examines Smartphone display products showcased at SID 2012, analyzes their size specifications, technology and display features in order to pinpoint the future trends of Smartphone display products.
List of Topics:
- Analysis of Smartphone displays showcased at SID Display Week 2012 based on first-hand observations of MIC analyst
- Size, display technology, and display feature developments among Smartphone displays, with their future development trends provided
Key Topics Covered:
2. Smartphone Displays at SID 2012: Size Specifications
3. Smartphone Displays at SID 2012: Display Technologies
4. Smartphone Displays at SID 2012: Display Features
List of Tables
List of Figures
- LG Display
- Qualcomm MEMS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4cmfh5/key_smartphone
Source: Research and Markets