BOCA RATON, Fla., Oct. 9, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Uniquely Boca Fall Package, available from October 1 through December 19, 2012, is an ideal value-oriented getaway to the Boca Raton Resort & Club with rates starting from $199 per night. This package is filled with free and discounted activities for guests of every age and interest including a variety of fun, family activities at the Boca Beach Club. Families will love the Random House Children's Library at Camp Boca or the kite concierge on the beach with 30-foot show kites such as Garfield the Cat and Sammy the Sea Turtle, filling the sky on weekends, weather and wind permitting.
The stunning guestrooms, in your choice of five different hotel accommodations, offer a selection of rooms and suites from the historic Cloister to the oceanfront Beach Club. After your complimentary breakfast, enjoy a world of recreation on the Resort's 356-acre tropical paradise. The Fall package includes 25 percent off golf green fees on two 18-hole courses; services at the award-winning, opulent Spa Palazzo featuring Natura Bissé, tennis court time, and Camp Boca for children ages 3-12; plus complimentary parking, Resort fee and late 2:00 pm check-out.
The Uniquely Boca Fall Package includes the following:
- Prices starting from $199 per night, subject to availability (final rate depends on choice of accommodations); valid October 1, 2012 through December 19, 2012.
- Deluxe accommodations: Stay in your choice of the Resort's distinctive accommodations, including guestrooms in the recently renovated Tower, the historic Cloister, the elegant Yacht Club, Bungalows or the 212-room Boca Beach Club, which sits on a one-half mile stretch of private beach. Across the Intracoastal Waterway from the Resort, the Beach Club features an oceanfront pool oasis with three signature pools, private cabanas, SeaGrille Restaurant and the poolside Beaches Restaurant and Bar.
- 25 percent off golf greens fees: Choose from two championship 18-hole courses, including the historic Resort Course. (Cart fee not included.) Conde Nast Traveler magazine listed the Boca Raton Resort as one of the winners in the 2012 Readers' Poll of the Top 121 Golf Resorts in the World.
- 25 percent off all spa services at the award-winning Spa Palazzo featuring Natura Bissé: Choose from a menu of signature treatments, all offered at a 25 percent discount.
- 25 percent off tennis fees: Consistently ranked as one of the top tennis destinations in the U.S., the Resort's tennis center features an extensive pro shop and a tennis concierge to arrange matches.
- 25 percent off Camp Boca: The Resort's day camp offers fun half- and full-day supervised activities for children ages 3-12.
- Complimentary daily breakfast: A free breakfast for two is served daily at your choice of the Palm Court at the Resort or SeaGrille at the Boca Beach Club. (a value of $29 per person).
- Complimentary valet parking: Free parking is valid for valet services or for convenient self-parking for guests staying at the Boca Bungalows. (a value of $28 per night.)
- No resort fee: The standard resort fee is waived; complimentary services covered include bellman gratuities for arrival and departure, transportation throughout the resort, unlimited local and toll-free calls, in-room coffee and tea, newspaper from Monday through Saturday, access to one of the Resort's three comprehensive fitness centers, select group fitness classes, BoardEZ, a kiosk to print boarding passes, Resort shopping shuttle, notary services and golf bag storage.
- Complimentary late checkout: Sleep in and enjoy your day, as you don't need to check out until 2:00 p.m. on the day of your departure.
- Overall savings based on costs of all items and activities purchased separately. Some inclusions, such as golf, spa and tennis, are based on space availability.
- No refunds or credits will be given for unused portions of the package, even in the event of uncooperative weather.
About Boca Raton Resort & Club, a Waldorf Astoria Resort
Boca Raton Resort & Club, a Waldorf Astoria Resort, is one of the country's premier resort destinations and private club facilities. Celebrated for its customized weddings and special events, either intimate or grand, the Resort offers experiences that can encompass everything from barefoot on the beach to black tie splendor.
Established in 1926 by Addison Mizner, the Resort & Club's amenities include a half-mile stretch of private beach at the redesigned Boca Beach Club, the award-winning Spa Palazzo, two 18-hole championship golf courses ranked among Golf Digest's "Top 75 Courses in North America" and the Dave Pelz Scoring Game School, the Resort's tennis program ranked among the top 50 U.S. tennis resorts by Tennis Magazine, full-service 32-slip marina, seven swimming pools, three state-of-the-art fitness centers, and a variety of water sports.
In addition, the Resort offers an outstanding selection of dining options, including Morimoto Sushi Bar by the internationally-renowned Iron Chef, Cielo Restaurant at the top of the Tower and Serendipity, New York City's famed ice cream shop with family friendly menu. A full range of water sports and activities include a comprehensive children's program. For reservations, call your travel professional or call 888-543-1286, or visit www.BocaResort.com or www.waldorfastoriacollection.com. Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/bocaresort .
About Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
WALDORF ASTORIA is Hilton Worldwide's luxury brand of landmark hotels, with each one as singular and timeless as the brand's namesake, The Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York. From classic elegance to modern grandeur, Waldorf Astoria Hotels each represent worldly sophistication and unparalleled guest service. From sumptuous spas and culinary excellence to world-class golf, each hotel & resort offers the exquisite accommodations and signature accoutrements that define refinement and sophistication. Discover Waldorf Astoria by visiting www.waldorfastoria.com. Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is one of Hilton Worldwide's ten market-leading brands.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
CONTACT: Carole Boucard 561-447-3671 CBoucard@LuxuryResorts.comSource:Boca Raton Resort & Club