DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hcc7vs/global_analysis) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Global Analysis of the Future of Connected Devices and Impact on Electronics Supply Chain Participants" to their offering.
Increased Collaboration among Component Manufacturers
This research service provides an in-depth analysis of the global connected devices market and its impact on electronics supply chain participants. The connected devices market includes units shipped for mobile phones, laptops and tablets, gaming consoles, e-readers, Blu-Ray players and 3D TV. It includes segmentation by technology, application, and geographical region. The study also highlights market drivers and restraints, and its implications on OEM providers, component manufacturers and equipment manufacturers. An overview of technology trends and a growth strategy analysis are also included.
Market Overview - Features Of Connected Devices
Owing to the ubiquitous nature of wireless networks, it is possible to have a seamless connection between devices anytime from anywhere. Advanced wireless sensor networks play a major role in this factor.
High-speed data transmission is possible with the advent of broadband mobile communications such as EDGE, GPRS, and LTE.
Access to information from the devices anytime from anywhere by connecting to a mobile network is feasible. The advances in mobile networks act as an enabler, which was previously not possible with the fixed lines.
The wide area coverage offered by the network operators facilitates easy access and control for the remote devices.
Intelligent sensors used for gathering real-time information enable alert services. With advancements in such sensors, several advanced application platforms are deployable.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies/products/services continue to exist or will they get acquired by other companies? Will the products/services become features in other markets?
- How will the structure of the market change over time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
Total Connected Devices Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
Strategic Analysis Of Connected Devices Market Opportunities
Value Chain Analysis
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hcc7vs/global_analysis
Source: Frost & Sullivan
Source: Research and Markets