DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sx5x4c/strategic) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Strategic Analysis of the U.S. Automotive Point-of-sale Finance Market" to their offering.
Rebound from Recession Shows Promise for Automakers and Lenders
This research service offers a strategic analysis of the U.S. automotive point-of-sale (POS) finance market. As part of the research, this service provides an understanding of market opportunities and trends. It gives a sense of the market's direction and analyzes its competitive landscape. The service also enables key market participants to gain insights into new developments in the marketplace and offers recommendations for how participants can position themselves in order to capture emerging opportunities. The service covers loans for both new and used vehicles as well as multiple types of lenders.
The base year is 2011, with a forecast period of 2012 to 2018.
Research Aims and Objectives
The aim of this study is to analyze and forecast the light-duty vehicle financing market at point of sale for loans, leases, new vehicles, and used vehicles; understand market share represented by key financing channels and lenders; and identify growth opportunities for market participants.
- Provide a strategic overview of the light-duty vehicle financing market at point of sale by defining the market's size, market dynamics, competitor positions, and industry trends.
- Analyze the impact of megatrends, including social trends, customer demographics, technology developments, new mobility concepts, and alternative transportation factors that influence the market
and evaluate their impact in the short, medium, and long term.
- Understand customer perception, attitude, and behavior with regard to vehicle purchase through key dealership trends that impact the growth of vehicle financing over the forecast period.
- Break down the market size by category (loans, leases) for both new and used vehicles and evaluate the role and influence of each category in the market across the -year forecast.
- Conduct a competitor analysis that identifies the top market leaders/lenders for point of sale financing, understand their market share for used and new vehicle financing, and analyze their growth strategy for this market.
- Develop an actionable set of recommendations for lenders and dealerships to grow in the market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the market size and business environment outlook for the U.S. point of sale vehicle finance market?
- What are the megatrends and key dealership trends impacting point of sale vehicle financing, and what are their implications over the forecast period and for 2018?
- Which financing channels are increasing and decreasing in size, why, and what is their outlook over the forecast period?
- How has the global economic crisis impacted the U.S. point of sale vehicle finance market?
- How are each of the top 10 lenders positioned, and which channels and participants are expected to dominate in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
Definitions and Segmentation
External Challenges:Drivers and RestraintsTotal Market
Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
Total Market Size for Automotive POS Finance
Market Share Analysis for Key Financing Channels
Market Share Analysis of Key Lenders
Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sx5x4c/strategic
Source: Frost & Sullivan
Source: Research and Markets