DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ttpn3/head_and_neck) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Head And Neck Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Head And Neck Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the Head And Neck Cancer therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Head And Neck Cancer, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Head And Neck Cancer.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Head And Neck Cancer.
- A review of the Head And Neck Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Head And Neck Cancer pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- News and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Head And Neck Cancer.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players with the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Head And Neck Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Head And Neck Cancer therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ttpn3/head_and_neck
Source: Global Markets Direct
Source: Research and Markets