DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/52lv9f/housebuilding_and) has announced the addition of the "Housebuilding and RMI Forecasts Bulletin GB 2012-2016 Issue 11" report to their offering.
The 11th issue of the Housebuilding and RMI Forecasts Bulletin GB is now available, providing a quarterly review of the domestic construction sector. The bulletin contains the very latest statistics and information on housebuilding, together with medium and longer term forecasts. The information covers Great Britain and includes regional statistics and forecasts for England, Wales and Scotland. Also included are data and forecasts for the English regions.
Sectors Covered Include:
- Overview of domestic construction including new work, RMI, housebuilding starts and completions.
- A review of domestic construction by sector, e.g. public and private starts and completions.
- A regional review of starts and completions by country including England, Wales and Scotland.
Each Issue Covers:
- Overall value and volume trends in the domestic construction sector in Great Britain.
- The level of starts and completions overall and by sector, e.g. public and private.
- Starts and completions by country; England, Wales and Scotland, plus the English regions.
- Short and Medium term forecasts based on the latest statistics and information available.
- Key influencing factors: GDP growth, interest rates, Government policies, funding programmes, Comprehensive Spending Review etc.
- Key indicators: Average house prices of new dwellings, affordability, secured lending etc.
Issue 11 Includes:
- 2006 - 2012 Q2 - domestic construction output (new work and RMI) and new orders, in addition to starts and completions.
- Impact of the current financial climate and the downturn in the housing market on new build levels and average values.
- Current forecasts to 2016 for overall domestic construction market and starts and completions. Forecasts for each country and the English regions are also included.
- Mix by Public and Private sector of output and starts and completions, in addition to individual country analysis including England, Wales and Scotland.
- Over 45 pages of analysis and informed reporting with over 35 tables and charts. Comment and interpretation on trends and forecasts.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Summary And Future Prospects
3. Economic Environment
4. Overview Of Non-Domestic Construction Market
5. Domestic Construction Sector Reviews
6. Regional Review
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/52lv9f/housebuilding_and
Source: Research and Markets