DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v2bxfl/top_1000_medical) has announced the addition of the "Top 1000 Medical Devices (Global)" report to their offering.
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the Global Medical Devices. Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the top 1000 companies included is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages. Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation.
The following are some of the key findings of this new report:
- 160 of the 1000 companies analysed have been rated as Danger
- 133 companies are ripe for takeover
- 180 companies achieved greater than 10% increase in sales last year.
- 101 companies made a pre-tax loss.
- 335 companies saw sales fall last year.
Along with individual company information, this report also contains a comprehensive study of the market, based on the companies analysed.
This key information includes:
- Best trading partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
- Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market based on the companies analysed, average growth)
- Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average)
- Fastest growing companies (performance matrix)
Key Topics Covered:
This extensive report is broken into two parts:
1. A complete financial assessment of the market, based on the companies analysed
2. An individual financial performance analysis of each company (2 pages per company)
Specific areas included in the market assessment include;
Section 1 - Best Trading Partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
Section 2 - Sales & Market Performance
Section 3 - Profitability
4.0 - How to Use
5.0 - Individual Company Analysis
Each individual company analysis includes:
- A full four year financial assessment, Debtor days analysis, Latest sales/profitability rankings.
- Employee Performance Analysis, Comparisons against industry average.
- Overall company financial rating as read in the Plimsoll Chart, Industry ranking matrix.
- Company analysis written summary.
Other information in the report includes;
- Details of the Plimsoll Model
- Definition of Terms
- List of Shareholders
- Global Index by region
- Ranking Analysis by sales/profits
- Companies considered but not included
- Index of companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v2bxfl/top_1000_medical
Source: Research and Markets