DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g64sph/phenol_2012) has announced the addition of the "Phenol: 2012 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017" report to their offering.
Phenol 2012 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about phenol market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for phenol. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of phenol
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing phenol capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on phenol producers and suppliers
- Each country's market overview covers the following: phenol production in the country, major phenol producers, phenol consumption in the country market, phenol trade in the country, phenol prices
- Phenol market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: PHENOL PROPERTIES AND USES
2. PHENOL MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. PHENOL WORLD MARKET
3.1. World phenol capacity
3.2. World phenol production
3.3. Phenol consumption
3.4. Phenol global trade
3.5. Phenol prices in the world market
4. PHENOL EUROPEAN MARKET ANALYSIS
5. PHENOL ASIAN MARKET ANALYSIS
6. PHENOL NORTH AMERICAN MARKET ANALYSIS
7. PHENOL LATIN AMERICAN MARKET ANALYSIS
8. PHENOL AFRICA & MIDDLE EAST MARKET ANALYSIS
9. PHENOL MARKET PERSPECTIVES
9.1. Phenol capacity and production forecast up to 2017
9.2. Phenol consumption forecast up to 2017
9.3. Estimated phenol prices changes up to 2017
10. FEEDSTOCK MARKET
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g64sph/phenol_2012
Source: Research and Markets