PHILADELPHIA, Oct. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GlobalSubmit Inc., (www.globalsubmit.com) a leading developer of software designed exclusively to publish, validate, and review electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD) global submissions, announces the release of its new link management tool. Available as both a stand-alone product (LINK) and in combination with GlobalSubmit's leading hyperlink and bookmark quality control tool (CROSSCHECK with LINK), this latest offering extends the capabilities of GlobalSubmit, making it a true one-stop-shop for companies submitting to regulatory agencies.
GlobalSubmit LINK is the first-of-its kind to provide a single, easy-to-use interface that not only ensures all documents are regulatory compliant, but also helps increase efficiency for regulatory teams. Whether using CROSSCHECK with LINK or the standalone version, users can assure the highest quality, efficiency, and accuracy with every submission.
Additional features include:
- The most advanced PDF quality checks on the market
- See all technical issues for every link while reviewing the eCTD
- Ensure that all links are pointing to the correct location
- Easily locate links pointing to documents that have been replaced or deleted
- Displays both the link and the target location in a side-by-side view
- Sortable lists for every link that has any technical error
CROSSCHECK with LINK
- Available on GlobalSubmit Cloud
- Ability to both preview and fix any issues with links and bookmark in one interface
- Works with file system and eCTD Software
- Automatically generate hyperlinks
- Incremental hyperlink checks to view changed documents
- Faster than any other product with low memory consumption
- Ability to work with any PDF document
- Output can feed into any publishing system
- Ability to process one million links per hour
Rahul Mistry, GlobalSubmit's CEO said, "Our newest product further underlines our commitment to developing top-level solutions that meet clients' needs and set us apart from the competition." He continued, "Before CROSSCHECK with LINK, no other product on the market has been able to effectively meet regulatory operations professionals' need to quickly and accurately manage millions of links across thousands of files in order to produce regulatory compliant documents. We are committed to helping new and existing clients maximize the value of their investment in our software and services, and we are thrilled to be able to fill a major gap in the market with our enhanced product suite."
GlobalSubmit is a products and services company that provides transparency in regulated healthcare products. The U.S. Food & Drug Administration and leading Life Sciences companies use our flagship software applications, REVIEW™ and VALIDATE™, to review and validate electronic submissions. GlobalSubmit's thought leaders lead international efforts, constantly working with the industry and with government agencies to standardize product and study information. The company is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
SOURCE Global Submit, Inc.