DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6ldrph/accounttoaccount) has announced the addition of Javelin Strategy & Research's new report "Account-to-Account and Person-to-Person Transfers: Emerging Players Pose Threat to PayPal" to their offering.
Account-to-account (A2A) and person-to-person (P2P) transfers have greatly expanded in functionality in recent years, enabling consumers to complete over $195 billion in domestic transfers in the past year. P2P transfers have traditionally been paper-based transactions and have only recently moved more aggressively toward delivery through electronic channels. While the total dollar volume of A2A transfers towers over the total dollar volume of P2P transfers, the P2P realm is unique in that it has the potential to provide important revenue for FIs and vendors alike. This report examines consumer use and the total market activity for various online and mobile A2A and P2P transfers, including online and mobile intra-institution transfers, online and mobile inter-institution transfers, wire transfers, and transfers using a money service business such as Western Union or MoneyGram.
- What types of electronic channels do consumers use to make A2A and P2P transfers?
- What is the market sizing including adoption and total dollars transferred for each of the transfer channels?
- What are some of the P2P initiatives that have recently come to market, and how are these developments expected to aid consumer adoption?
- What channel options are likely to be most successful for P2P delivery?
- What is needed for consumers to fully adopt mobile P2P technology?
- How common is consumer use of international transfers?
- How can mobile technology boost the adoption of international P2P transfers?
Financial institutions: online banking, mobile banking, payments services, marketing; payment services vendors; online banking vendors; payments processors; mobile banking vendors; mobile payment vendors; multichannel vendors.
- Western Union
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6ldrph/accounttoaccount
Source: Javelin Strategy & Research
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Business, Banking and Financial Services, Banking, Online Banking
Source: Research and Markets