DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3b9wv9/the_significance) has announced the addition of the "The Significance of Apple iPhone 5 Launch and Its Impact on Global Smartphone Market" report to their offering.
Since Apple launched its first iPhone in 2007, global 3G mobile developments have been speeding up, leading to a revolution in the human machine interface across a wide range of devices. Five years later, Apple outperforms Nokia, Motorola, and RIM and gains its dominance. Other than rewriting the history of the mobile phone industry, Apple's influence also has spilled over to the PC market. This report examines the impact of the iPhone 5 launch on the global Smartphone market and provides an insight into product, pricing and regional market development strategies of Apple for the iPhone.
List of Topics
- Background introduction of the iPhone 5 launch, with key factors leading to its success included
- Touching on Apple's product, pricing and regional development strategies, notably the Chinese market
Key Topics Covered:
1. iPhone 5 Arrival Breaking Sales Records
2. Discounted iPhone 4 to See Only Modest Sales Growth
3. Rival Phones to Face Fierce Competition from the iPhone 5 Beginning in 2H 2012
4. Chinese Market Demand to Bolster iPhone Sales Growth
List of Figures
- China Mobile
- Sony Mobile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3b9wv9/the_significance
Source: Research and Markets