DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xdlwm3/mobile_internet) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Internet Product Portfolios 2012 - 2016 (2012 Edition - Rev. 2)" report to their offering.
How MNOs can seamlessly deliver and maximally monetise Mobile Internet Services via strategic device/ user segmentation, vendor tie-ups, app offerings, and culmination of cloud business with case studies, and much more...
An accurate study of the present and the expected face of the telecom market based on detailed research by our experts has been supported by true data extracted from the grass root levels. This study is a conclusive report based on interviews, data mining techniques, in depth analysis, scrutiny of factual data and possible innovative propositions that could equip an entity to tackle the ongoing advancements in the industry.
1. Worldwide retail smartphone shipments would touch 653 million by 2016.
2. Global market share of Android-based smartphones is predicted to be 47% by 2016, with a mammoth over-90% on all mobile devices taken together.
3. Worldwide shipments of NFC-enabled smartphones is forecasted at 567 million units by 2016.
4. Worldwide shipments on 3D-enabled smartphones would be 100 million units by 2016.
5. Worldwide Tablets' revenues would rocket at $68 billion by 2016.
6. Global Cloud market is forecasted to touch $138.1 billion by 2016, growing at 26.2% CAGR.
7. Worldwide 3G USB Dongle of Huawei shipments would be 500 million by 2016
8. Asia Pacific smartphone shipments will be 325 million by 2016.
9. Global mobile app revenues would touch $53 billion in 2016.
- Research In Motion (RIM)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xdlwm3/mobile_internet
Source: Research and Markets