LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- China’s economy is one of the most rapidly developing ones in the world, which registered strong gross domestic product (GDP) growth at constant prices – 10.4% in 2010 and 9.2% in 2011.
High disposable income and growing middle class population have increased the consumer spending, which could not help but contributing to the foodservice sales in the country. In addition, an upsurge in the number of single member households and working women population has encouraged the trend of eating-out, resulting in the rapid expansion of lots of quick service restaurants (QSR) and fast-food chains in China.
New market research study “Chinese Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in China to 2016” worked out by Canadean provides extensive market and company research covering the Chinese foodservice industry. Its scope comprises:
- unparalleled levels of detail and insight into the development of the foodservice sector within China;
- in-depth data on the valuation and development of both the profit and cost sectors in China’s foodservice market;
- details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet per week across nearly 50 sub-channels;
- highly granular future forecasts and historic market data aiding market and strategic planning;
- analysis of the impact of economic recession and recovery on foodservice market growth.
Title: Chinese Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in China to 2016
Published: September, 2012
Price: US$ 3,200.00
More Market Research Studies by Canadean Include:
- Philippine Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in the Philippines to 2016
- Airport Retail Trends of Business Travelers in North America, 2012-2013
- Airport Retail Trends of Business Travelers in Asia-Pacific, 2012-2013
- Airport Retail Trends of Business Travelers in Europe, 2012-2013
More new market research studies by Canadean can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/canadean/info.html
Source: The Market Publishers, Ltd.