DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dxzqfb/leading_business) has announced the addition of the "Leading Business Concerns in 2012-2013 in the Global Banking Industry: Survey Snapshot" report to their offering.
Leading Business Concerns in 2012-2013 in the Global Banking Industry: Survey Snapshot is a new report that extensively analyzes how the business concerns are set to change in the global banking industry in 2012-2013. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions and business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized company type, company turnover and region.
- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRL's exclusive panel of leading banking industry executives. The opinions and forward looking statements of 206 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 33% represent directors and C-level respondents
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric and VRL accessing their B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading banking organizations
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- The report covers data and analysis on leading business concerns in the global banking industry
- Key topics covered include leading business concerns by company type, leading business concerns by company turnover and leading business concerns by region
Key Topics Covered:
2 Leading Business Concerns
2.1 Leading business concerns by company type
2.2 Leading business concerns by company turnover
2.3 Leading business concerns by region
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dxzqfb/leading_business
Source: Research and Markets