PITTSBURGH, Oct. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On the heels of the Institute of Medicine's report on lowering healthcare costs through technology implementation, TeleTracking Technologies will offer a three-part webinar series on reducing hospital costs through automated asset management, beginning Oct. 16, 2012.
Registrants will learn the fine points of selecting a Real-Time Locating System (RTLS), including the benefits of choosing one which can accommodate Real-Time Capacity Management™, the end-to-end hospital logistics platform which uses automation to reduce costs, generate revenue and improve margin contribution.
The educational webinar series will be presented by asset management experts Robert Teachout, Jon Poshywak & John Cutshall, members of TeleTracking's RTLS Consulting Services group.
Sessions are as follows:
Week 1 (Tues, Oct. 16th): Capital Cost Avoidance
- Examples of how increasing the visibility of equipment and flow process reduces capital costs
- The importance of changing processes to sustain those cost savings
- How RTLS automation enables that change
Week 2 (Tuesday, October 30th): Centralized vs. Decentralized Equipment Management
- Single point of ownership for equipment distribution responsibilities
- Returning caregiver time to patient bedside
- Compliance awareness: decontamination, preventative maintenance
Week 3 (Tuesday, November 13th): Achieving Maximum Asset Utilization
- Streamlining of feeder points, PAR management and soiled collection
- How to approach culture changes and address asset hoarding
- Reducing/eliminating rental equipment costs
For over two decades, TeleTracking Technologies, the world leader in automated patient flow, has applied proven principles of logistics management to hospitals and health systems to enhance patient care, improve financial performance and gain competitive advantage. Its industry-leading software and consulting services create an enterprise-wide platform, that connects patient flow to patient care for better outcomes. TeleTracking solutions reduce overcrowding, cut costs, generate revenue, fight the spread of infection, manage assets, accelerate patient transfers and provide a wealth of data for continual operational improvement and business development. It provides process planning and patient flow redesign through its consulting division, Avanti Patient Flow Services, and real-time asset and patient tracking through its TeleTracking RTLS Division. For more information, visit www.teletracking.com, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or join the conversation about optimizing hospital operations at http://blog.teletracking.com/.
Sr. Manager, Marketing Communications
TeleTracking Technologies, Inc.
412-391-6078 / email@example.com
SOURCE TeleTracking Technologies, Inc.