DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qscn7m/review) has announced the addition of the "RE-view: Geothermal Power USA - Q2 2012" report to their offering.
RE-view : Geothermal Power USA provides a detailed analysis of geothermal capacity, primary energy consumption and the generation of electricity from geothermal energy sources across the USA, using the latest available data. The format is analytical, presenting complex trends and developments at both the national U.S. and individual State level in detailed yet easy-to-read tables, charts and maps. This report includes in-depth information on primary energy, generation and capacity statistics covering both the latest quarter, year-to-date and 3 year periods as well as comparisons between different plant sizes, plant ownership and installation figures for the U.S., individual States and the Top 20 entities in this energy sector. Comparisons are made to other renewable energy sources, total renewable energy figures and total market figures (conventional + renewable energy sources).
State profiles are provided for California, Nevada, Hawaii, Utah and Idaho.
This databook is accompanied by a directory listing 66 operational geothermal power plants across the United States.
This report can be reviewed against others in the series to compare the performance of different energy types and consider trends from a State or country perspective.
- Primary energy production, consumption, electricity net generation , installed and added capacity, geothermal energy plants.
- Comprehensive analysis of current (latest quarter, year to date) and historical data (last 12 months, last 36 months)
- Analysis at the national U.S, individual State and Company level.
- Comparison of geothermal energy versus aggregate trends in total renewable energy and total energy (conventional + renewable energy sources)
- Relative ranking of State markets.
Key Data Points
- Primary energy production
- Primary energy consumption
- Installed capacity (total, per capita, per GDP, per sq km)
- Added capacity
- Net generation
- % of total production / consumption / generation / capacity
- % of renewable production / consumption / generation / capacity
- % of non-hydro renewable production / consumption / generation / capacity
- Current quarter
- Year to date
- Last 12 months
- Last 36 months
Reasons to Buy
- Identify key trends and developments within the local geothermal market.
- Understand the importance of these trends relative to other energy sectors.
- Facilitate decision making based on a clear global understanding of this market and strong current and historical analysis.
- Design business strategies by gaining insight to the trends and predictions shaping this market.
Data is collated from authoritative sources, supplemented by secondary research and packaged into a quick reference, analytical databook providing a wealth of tables, charts, maps and facts on the state and development of geothermal energy across the USA.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qscn7m/review
Source: Research and Markets