DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8b7c77/review_u_s) has announced the addition of the "RE-view: U.S. Renewable Power Market - Q2 2012" report to their offering.
A comprehensive databook on renewable energy trends across the United States + 5 directories of all operational renewable power plants, covering biomass and waste power, geothermal power, hydroelectric power, solar power and wind power.
Updated quarterly and available either as an individual report or an annual subscription.
Packed with detailed analysis, charts, tables and maps incorporating the latest available data on capacity, generation and consumption trends at both the national U.S., individual State and Sector level.
This databook also provides market share information for the top developers and power plants. Data coverage is for the latest quarter, year-to-date and 3 years of history. Comparative publications are also available for the biomass and waste power, geothermal power, hydroelectric power, solar power or windpower markets individually.
RE-view : U.S. Renewable Power Market provides a detailed analysis of renewable energy capacity, primary energy consumption and the generation of electricity from renewable energy sources across the USA, using the latest available data. The format is analytical, presenting complex trends and developments at both the national U.S. and individual State level in detailed yet easy-to-read tables, charts and maps. This report includes in-depth information on primary energy, generation and capacity statistics covering both the latest quarter, year-to-date and 3 year periods as well as comparisons between different plant sizes, plant ownership and installation figures for the U.S., individual States and the Top 20 entities in all energy sectors. Comparisons are made between the different renewable energy sources and to total market figures (conventional + renewable energy sources).
State profiles are provided for all 50 States and the District of Columbia.
This databook is accompanied by 5 directories listing operational renewable power plants across the United States, including biomass and waste power (635 facilities), geothermal power (66 facilities), hydroelectric power (1428 facilities), solar power (162 facilities) and wind power (556 facilities)
This report can be reviewed against others in the series to compare the performance of different energy types and consider trends from a State or country perspective.
- Primary energy production, consumption, electricity net generation , installed and added capacity, renewable energy plants.
- Comprehensive analysis of current (latest quarter, year to date) and historical data (last 12 months, last 36 months)
- Analysis at the national U.S, individual State and Company level.
- Comparison of different energy sectors versus aggregate trends in total renewable energy and total energy (conventional + renewable energy sources)
- Relative ranking of State markets.
REASONS TO BUY
- Identify key trends and developments within the local renewable, biomass and waste, geothermal, hydroelectric, solar and wind markets.
- Understand the importance of these trends relative to other energy sectors.
- Facilitate decision making based on a clear global understanding of this market and strong current and historical analysis.
- Design business strategies by gaining insight to the trends and predictions shaping this market.
Data is collated from authoritative sources, supplemented by secondary research and packaged into a quick reference, analytical databook providing a wealth of tables, charts, maps and facts on the state and development of renewable energy across the USA.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8b7c77/review_u_s
Source: Research and Markets