DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sjwk4l/postpolycythemia) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Post-polycythemia vera myelofibrosis (PPV-MF) - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Post-polycythemia vera myelofibrosis (PPV-MF) - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Post-polycythemia vera myelofibrosis (PPV-MF), complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Post-polycythemia vera myelofibrosis (PPV-MF). Post-polycythemia vera myelofibrosis (PPV-MF) - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Post-polycythemia vera myelofibrosis (PPV-MF).
- A review of the Post-polycythemia vera myelofibrosis (PPV-MF) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Post-polycythemia vera myelofibrosis (PPV-MF) pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Buy:
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Post-polycythemia vera myelofibrosis (PPV-MF).
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Post-polycythemia vera myelofibrosis (PPV-MF) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sjwk4l/postpolycythemia
Source: Global Markets Direct
Source: Research and Markets