DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lxhnd8/project) has announced the addition of the "Project Management Software Systems - Requirements, Selection Process and Products (6th Edition)" report to their offering.
The sixth edition of the successful BARC report, "Project Management Software Systems", has recently been updated to provide you with the most complete and up-to-date guide to a successful project management software selection program.
If you are planning to purchase project management software for your organization, this report from BARC puts the facts at your fingertips to help you select the best tool to match your requirements. As well as providing detailed reviews of eleven of the leading products on the market, this report will give you all the background information you need to conduct a swift and successful evaluation and selection project.
The first section of the report is a structured, easy-to-follow guide to the best practices and theory behind the tool selection process. Among the many highlights of this comprehensive report, you will discover:
- The critical success factors in the product selection process;
- The stages involved in the process of finding and implementing the right project management software;
- Which types of project management software are best suited to your organization;
- The various architectures and technologies behind the software; and
- Explanations of the key functionalities typically offered by project management software systems.
The second section contains a detailed analysis of eleven market-leading products based on over 250 criteria. Each product reviewed in this report is assessed and scored on the same criteria so that product comparisons can be made easily. A 'product assessment' and 'assessment summary' at the end of each review give you an easily digestible overview of the strengths and weaknesses of each these eleven project management software systems.
This 226-page report is available in PDF electronic format and is illustrated throughout with screenshots and fact sheets from all the products covered. Additions and updates to the report will be made available via online access.
Key Topics Covered:
I. An Introduction to Project Management Software
1. How to work with this report
2. The Product Selection Process
3. Implementing Project Management Software
4. Architectures and Technologies
5. Project Management Software Maturity
6. The M-Model as a Frame of Reference
7. Project Management Software Functionality
II. Market Overview
8. Research Design
9. Product Assessments
10. Product Comparison
- CA Technologies
- Planisware S.A.
- Planview Inc.
- Sciforma Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lxhnd8/project
Source: Research and Markets