DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zm3nf5/renewable_energy) has announced the addition of the "Renewable Energy in Germany" report to their offering.
Renewable Energy in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The renewable energy market consists of the net consumption of electricity generated via geothermal, solar, wind and hydroelectric means, as well as through wood and waste combustion. Data are reported as net consumption as opposed to gross consumption. Net consumption excludes the energy consumed by the generating units. The volume of the market is calculated as the volume of electricity consumed (in billions of kilowatt hours, kWh), and the market value has been calculated according to average annual electricity prices. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates
- The German renewable energy market had total revenue of $23.5 billion in 2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% between 2007 and 2011.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 6.9% between 2007-2011, to reach a total of 116.1 billion kWh in 2011.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the renewable energy market in Germany
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the renewable energy market in Germany
Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players' global operations and financial performance
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Germany renewable energy market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the Germany renewable energy market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany renewable energy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zm3nf5/renewable_energy
Source: Research and Markets