DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/78gqn6/nuclear_energy_in) has announced the addition of the "Nuclear Energy in Mexico" report to their offering.
Nuclear Energy in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Mexico nuclear energy market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The nuclear energy industry consists of the sale of electricity to industries and households produced by nuclear plants. The volume of the market is calculated as the total volume of electricity produced in millions of kilowatt hours (KWh), and the market value has been calculated according to average annual wholesale power price, or equivalent. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates. Note that 1 gigawatt hour (GWh) is identical to 1 million KWh.
- The Mexican Nuclear Energy industry had total revenue of $559.5 million in 2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.9% between 2007 and 2011.
- Industry production volumes decreased with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.6% between 2007-2011, to reach a total of 9.3 GWh in 2011.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.3% for the five-year period 2011 - 2016, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $657.7 million by the end of 2016.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Mexico nuclear energy market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the Mexico nuclear energy market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Mexico nuclear energy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/78gqn6/nuclear_energy_in
Source: Research and Markets