DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c68d8q/fttx_services) has announced the addition of the "FTTx Services: Supply-Side Strategies: Monetizing the Networks" report to their offering.
This report provides readers with estimates of the ultra-fast broadband (UFB) market's value - both regionally and for seven key countries. It draws on an in-depth examination of operators' supply-side strategies and our ongoing FTTx market watch.
The report also delivers growth forecasts up to 2016 based on how operators' positioning is likely to evolve.
- How can operators monetize their ultra-fast broadband infrastructure through their access products?
- What strategies can operators use to position themselves in the UFB access
market? To achieve their own targets? To adapt to the competitive and/or regulatory situation?
- What impact will an access provider's strategy have on its ARPU?
- What are some of the most likely development scenarios for the ultra-fast broadband market?
- UFB market value by country, region and worldwide
About the Author
Valerie CHAILLOU, Head of Research
Valerie joined IDATE in 2000 as a senior consultant.
Her prime areas of expertise are the Internet and broadband sectors, and access technologies in particular. Valerie has been the Project Manager for market reports on the following topics: FTTH, World Internet Atlas, Wi-Fi, Powerline Carrier Systems and WiMAX, in addition to contributing her talents to various studies dealing with IP networks and services, on behalf of operators or local authorities. Before coming to IDATE, Valerie took part in a variety of IT projects, working as a consulting engineer for Cap Gemini. She holds a Telecommunications Engineer degree from ENST Bretagne (Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications de Bretagne, 1997) and a Master's Degree in Physics (Université II de Montpellier, 1995).
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
4. UFB: supply-side analysis
5. Analysis of UFB providers' supply strategies
6. Monetizing FTTx markets
- Virgin Media
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c68d8q/fttx_services
Source: Research and Markets