Market leader in breastfeeding accessories to unveil tech-forward Affinity Pro Pump, showcase new toddler mealtime and skincare innovations at ABC Kids Expo Oct. 14-17
WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Lansinoh Laboratories Inc., the market leader in breastfeeding accessories and healthy innovations for moms, babies and toddlers, is exhibiting at the ABC Kids Expo Oct. 14-17 to showcase its latest solutions, including the new Lansinoh® Affinity Pro™ Double Electric Breast Pump, the first of its kind, featuring three customizable pumping styles that can help moms maximize milk flow and comfort to enhance breastfeeding success. The new Lansinoh Affinity Pro pump, recognized as a finalist in the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association 2012 Innovation Awards, will be on display and available for demonstrations in Lansinoh’s booth, #2847.
“We’re extremely excited to be at ABC launching our new Affinity Pro pump, and thrilled that it’s already receiving such positive recognition,” said Michael Barclay, senior vice president of marketing at Lansinoh. “What’s most amazing about this pump is that it actually has the potential to help more moms have greater success in breastfeeding — and that is absolutely at the heart of Lansinoh’s mission. By combining the Affinity Pro with our new Lansinoh mOmma Bottle with NaturalWave Nipple, the Lansinoh TheraPearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy and our cornerstone Lansinoh HPA Lanolin, moms can have a comprehensive solution for maximizing their breastfeeding success.”
Highlights of products to be showcased by Lansinoh during the 2012 ABC Kids Expo include:
- NEW Lansinoh® Affinity Pro™ Double Electric Breast Pump — The new Lansinoh Affinity Pro gives moms a new way to increase their success in breastfeeding by offering three unique pumping rhythms for moms to choose from, so they can pump more milk in less time and with a greater level of comfort. The ability to pump more milk in the first 14 days after delivery can be especially critical to long-term breastfeeding success. The new Affinity Pro, which delivers hospital-grade performance at an affordable price, features an LCD screen that helps moms keep track of pumping time. Also, unlike other leading brands of breast pumps, the Lansinoh Affinity Pro is a closed system, which ensures maximum hygienic milk conditions for babies by preventing bacteria and mold growth in tubing and the pump motor. Available in 2013. Suggested Retail Price: $129.99
- NEW Lansinoh® mOmma® Bottle with NaturalWave™ Nipple — Understanding the reality that today’s breastfeeding moms are often on-the-go or back to work and sometimes need to be separated from baby, Lansinoh offers the Lansinoh® mOmma® Bottle, featuring the patented NaturalWave™ Nipple. This unique bottle and nipple allow easy transition from the breast to the bottle and back. Based on 50 years of scientific research, this nipple has been proven to help babies utilize the same physical actions as when feeding at the breast, reducing the potential for “artificial nipple preference” that can interrupt and derail breastfeeding. Featuring the NaturalWave™ Nipple, the Lansinoh® mOmma® Feeding Bottle is available in 5 ounces and 8.4 ounces sizes. The unique, round shape of the bottle is designed for baby’s hands to grip, while the travel cap provides maximum safety and hygiene. The bottle is leakproof and is part of the interchangeable Lansinoh® mOmma® system that grows with baby. Suggested Retail Price: 1 count-$9.99, 2 count-$18.99
- NEW Lansinoh® TheraPearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy — Designed by a doctor, the Lansinoh TheraPearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy gel packs conform to the breast and provide 360-degree relief to help address breastfeeding-related challenges so moms can breastfeed longer. The 3-in-1, as its name implies, provides relief for breastfeeding moms in three ways: 1) heat therapy — to help reduce pain and conditions of mastitis, clogged ducts and more; 2) cold therapy — to help reduce the pain and discomfort associated with engorgement, which can occur during breastfeeding; and 3) hot/warm therapy — to use in conjunction with a pump, such as the new Lansinoh Affinity Pro, to help with let-down, which maximizes milk flow so moms can reduce pumping time. Suggested Retail Price: $14.95
- NEW mOmma® Straw Cup — 2012 Product of the Year Winner! — New “In & Out” straw system thoroughly seals straw within the lid, making it spill-proof while ensuring maximum hygiene when on the go! The cup’s round, ergonomic shape, with or without soft-touch dual handles, is designed for baby’s hands to grip. Unique rocking motion stimulates and engages baby during mealtime to promote development. Safe and hygienic, the cup rocks but remains upright to help prevent the tip from coming in contact with the surface of tables or highchairs. Straw is 100 percent silicone and gentle on developing teeth and gums. All of mOmma products are BPA and phthalate free. Suggested Retail Price: $9.99; Target.com
- NEW Earth Friendly Baby®— Lansinoh understands that parents only want the safest, healthiest products to touch their babies’ skin. Earth Friendly Baby products are made with that sensitivity in mind, using ingredients that are plant-derived, biodegradable and free of artificial coloring, synthetic fragrance and parabens. Now bath time can be worry-free for moms and dads, more soothing for baby, and safer for the environment. Developed originally by a father of two in Vermont more than a decade ago, the Earth Friendly Baby product line became widely distributed in Europe and well known as an award-winning and popular natural baby skincare line in the United Kingdom. Beginning in early 2013, Lansinoh is bringing an exciting and comprehensive line of Earth Friendly Baby products back to select retailers in the U.S. Currently, consumers can enjoy Earth Friendly Baby shampoos, body washes and bubble baths through www.drugstore.com and in select Whole Foods markets across the country.
“Our company was founded by a breastfeeding mom, committed to helping other breastfeeding moms have the most successful and healthy breastfeeding experience possible,” says Gina Ciagne, certified lactation counselor, contributor to The Huffington Post and senior director of professional relations for Lansinoh. “Today, this is a commitment our entire organization still holds dear, and we’re proud to be able to offer moms an expanded product line that meets those original high-quality standards while also helping parents with a broader range of infant and toddler feeding and skincare solutions.”
Retailers interested in offering Lansinoh, mOmma or Earth Friendly Baby products, please contact Scott Higgison in Lansinoh sales at 703-260-6990.
ABOUT LANSINOH LABORATORIES INC.
Founded by a breastfeeding mom, Lansinoh has been committed to helping new moms succeed in breastfeeding for more than 25 years. Famous for its award-winning cornerstone product, HPA® Lanolin, today Lansinoh is the market leader in breastfeeding accessories and premium toddler mealtime and baby toiletries products that help moms, families and babies live a healthy life. Lansinoh is committed to continuing to drive innovation and maintaining the highest quality standards in the industry. The Lansinoh family of brands, which are available in more than 25,000 retail stores nationwide, include Lansinoh breastfeeding accessories, Lansinoh mOmma bottle feeding systems, mOmma toddler mealtime products and Earth Friendly Baby skincare. For more information, please visit www.lansinoh.com and http://www.oncloudmom.com, like us on Facebook at LansinohUSA and mOmmaUS, and follow us on Twitter at @LansinohUSA and @mOmmaUS.
Kristina Messner, 703-678-6023
Source: Lansinoh Laboratories Inc.