DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2x7v59/radio_spectrum) has announced the addition of the "Radio Spectrum: Finding New Spectrum for Mobile Broadband and Lessons from WRC-12" report to their offering.
The continuous explosion of mobile data traffic is fuelling demand for more mobile spectrum, the world over.
With an overview of major trends in radio spectrum management in Europe, the USA and Asia-Pacific, this report reviews the main issues raised in WRC-12, the regulatory environment, spectrum refarming and new bands, and spectrum valuation.
It features the spectrum database with details of the regulatory situation and updates on spectrum auctions.
- What can be learnt from the World Radiocommunication Conference 2012?
- What regulatory trends are being considered to deal with increasing demand for wireless data traffic?
- What is the status of the digital dividend in the world? When might a second Digital Dividend in Europe dome?
- What is the impact of the LTE spectrum fragmentation?
- What role can spectrum refarming play?
- Where do White Spaces stand? Where are they heading?
- What new spectrum will be required for 3G and 4G?
- Which factors are playing a role in spectrum valuation?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Regulatory environment
4. Current status: spectrum availability for mobile broadband
5. Freeing new frequency bands for mobile broadband
6. 4G spectrum follow-up/Licences valuation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2x7v59/radio_spectrum
Source: Research and Markets