DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5rbmtx/apple_inc) has announced the addition of the "Apple, Inc. - Strategies, Financial Outlook and Competitive Benchmark Analysis" company profile to their offering.
Apple, Inc. is one of the leading designer, manufacturers and markets the mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, and portable digital music players across the globe through its subsidiaries. The company also engaged in selling wide range of software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. It's major products include iPhone , iPad, Mac, iPod, Apple TV, a portfolio of consumer and professional software applications, the iOS and Mac OS X operating systems, iCloud, and a variety of accessory, service and support offerings.
This report provides 360 degree information, in-depth analysis and detailed information on Apple, Inc.:
- Company Outlook and Strategy: Snapshot for company business outlook and their strategy, along with financial outlook for last two years.
- SWOT Analysis: Comprehensive analysis on Company's strength, weakness, opportunities and threats
- Products and Services analysis: Provides information on Company's Products and services and their specifications
- Company Financials: Thorough analysis on Company Financials such as revenues, net profits and others. It provides annual financial statements such as Income statement and Balance sheet for last 3 years. Also, provides information on revenue breakdown by segment and regional along with major key ratio's which gives view on company financial outlook. Given detail information on last three years company quarterly results.
- History and Milestones: About the history and milestones of the company.
- Key Employees and Top Management Biographies: A list of the top management of company and Biographies.
- Competitors' Analysis: Provides information Company's Competitors and their overview. Also, Benchmark with top three players in terms of product analysis, research and development and geographical foot print.
- Locations and Subsidiaries: List of Company's Key Location and Subsidiaries located across the world.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5rbmtx/apple_inc
Source: Research and Markets